Saturday, December 05, 2009

Gunung Korbu & Gayong

Gunung Korbu and Gayong, definitely a tough trip for me!!! Listen to Lao Shi say that, this is the second tough trip among G7 after Gunung Tahan. Congratulates to everyone for being successful reach to the peak and come back safely.
Thanks to everyone for helping me, waiting me and load items from me during the trip. During this trip, EL alots. For many times, I am the last one to reach, until the guide cannot tahan me, I become the guide at last, a fail guide who always go to the wrong trail. Feel apologize to those who follow behind me for took the wrong trail or wait behind me...
Simpson, Wai Kit, Vivian, Han Yuk, Jai Wong and Pooi Kuan, you all are very "赞"!!! Simpson, Vivian and wai Kit, you three always walk together. And the moment walk with you guys, sure there will be no silent moment. You guy sing songs, joking and talking, it's happy to walk with you guys. Although the backpack is heavy, but you guys still carry on walking. Han Yuk, a thin guy but with heavy load in backpack. I am so suprise know that you carry a dome plus 6 litre water in your backpack. You didn't slow down your step although with such loads!!! Jai Wong and Pooi Kuan, thanks for waiting me and walk together with me during going back at tar road. And also thanks for shooting many good photos and memorable moments.



Of course, not forget to thanks ODA. Adviser, Lao Shi, President, Pang, TL, Andy, GL, Fu Yaw, Sian Seong and Bee Suan. Thanks for organising and makes this trip a good one. It's always a great moment to gather together and climb mountain with you all. For many times, when I feel upset, I will look back our trip photo, the blog that everyone writes which makes me recall back the happy times with you all.
Also, have to thanks to our 'Botak' guide. Thanks for your help and guiding us to Gunung Korbu and Gayong...
This trip does mean something to me. It makes me think of many thing, and let me know more of myself, see more of myself. It's a different trip to me.I will re-visit this mountain agian...
Last but not least, thanks for everyone's guiding and help during the trip... I do enjoy the trip, hopes you all too ^.~

4 comments:

pooikuan said...

you all are very "赞" too!!

WAI KIT said...

HAHA... NO NEED TO SAT THANKS...
U DID A GOOD JOB AT THIS TRIP...
YOU VERY ZHAN TOO... HAHA

Anonymous said...

Hi!
May I know who can we contact to get a guide for Gunung Korbu and Gayong? Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

May I know your contact or guide to climb Gunung Korbu and Gayong? Thank you.