Thursday, December 03, 2009

G.Korbu & Gayong Nov 2009 !!



Another wonderful trip conducted by ODA. G.Korbu & Gayong Expedition !!
G.Korbu & Gayong, my next G7 trip after G.Tahan expedition at May 2009. From May to November is almost 6months...6months...After 6 months , finally i stepped into another G7 mountain.

Before I went to G.Korbu & Gayong, my final exam troubled me alot. But when i stepped into G.Korbu, I forget the stress arises from my exam, what I remember is....I must enjoy my trip !! Finally I did it !!After this trip, I realize that Hiking or sports are the best way for me to release stress.



G.Korbu & Gayong really not play play...I agree with lao shi that this is the toughest mount after G.Tahan. It also can be said that, G.Korbu is a easier version of G.Tahan...River Crossing, Long hours of Hiking,Heavy Loaded Backpack, and etc. all can be found in G.Korbu also. It was really a tough trip !!
However, everyone of us able to completed this trip successfully and return to KL safety, this shows that we wont give up easily !! Hope everyone can apply this 'mentality' on your daily life. It will make a lot of difference.

Along of the way, when we faced with bad weather or 'energy low', everyone of us still manage to create jokes especially Simpson and his gang, this make me felt that ODA participants are getting stronger. If compare to last time when they are still new in hiking, this kind of situation will surely affect their mood and make them ''black face''.

Last but not least, Thanks to every ODA committees. Thanks to Trip Leader, Andy. You did a great job on this expedition. I know you spent a lot of time on it, appreciate your effort. Keep it on !! Next, thanks to Lao Shi, Pang, Fu Yaw, Chian Ni, Bee Suan, thanks for helping me and guiding me during this trip...thanks alot...I enjoyed this trip very much...T.Y !!


1 comment:

WAI KIT said...

LENG CAI... U SO GENG AR...
NEED TO CHAT WITH U MORE AT ULU SEPAT LIAO... SEE U SOON...