Thursday, December 03, 2009

Expedition G. Korbu & Gayong 2009



Congratulation to all of us that we reached Korbu Peak and Gayong peak successfully!
This is not an easy expedition. Along the trail, the previous hiking memories came over to my mind. The up and down trail reminded me about Yong belar, still remembered that really hard time for me. The familiar face of one of the orang asli i met in this trip, reminded me the Yong Yap guide...finally agreed that he looked similiar, but he is not the YY guide as during descending, met him again at dataran pacat.

During ascending, Lao shi and ah pang keep going said that i was fast, now i understand that according to my age, (i am 3rd elder among the 13 teammates), I think I was consider fast;p. Unfortunately, I become EL when almost reached to Korbu Peak. So next time, please don't compliment me again. Because I was friend with balloon, staleness when time goes by..

Along the trip, really good to have Waikit, Simpson, Jaiwong and Vivian.Because of you, my journey become more cheerful and energetic. It is really good at the moment we walking out to the jungle together with Botak. I think it will more wonderful if 14 of us can walk out the jungle together. Although we were not walk out together,we were Hilux together to complete the journey! Hurray!

Group 2, Waikit, Simpson, Jaiwong, Vivian, Hanyuk and Fuyaw, again nice to group with you all. Looking forward to hike with your again. Thank you Group Leader Fu Yaw and HanYuk to prepare the nasi goreng for us. Han Yuk is amazing in this trip, dome plus 5 bottles of water plus leg pain due to skin sensitive but never complain a word. Thanks Simpson's jokes and great 80s songs dedication.You really our 'food of spirit'. Waikit and Jaiwong were very caring guys. Vivian become powerful during ascending to peak and descending after goal! Botak, our guide, such a friendly and funny guy.

Laoshi, Pang, ChianNi, Bee Suan, Andy, FuYaw and Sian Seong, I am glad that ended my 2009 ODA trip with all of you. Thank you the arrangement for this trip especially trip leader, Andy. All the best! I will miss your all during the coming 6 months.

No comments: