Monday, November 03, 2008

gunung angsi trip

Hi everybody, this is Jai Wong. Nice to meet u all in 2008 October angsi trip. Last year ODA organize trip to angsi, but at last change to Dato. Fortunately this year ODA didn’t change to Dato again.

Because my home cannot access internet, so I’m very blur and not clear to trip planning. Tata told me that we will stay overnight at car park, and no need carry backpack to the peak. So for the 1st day at car park, Neilson told me walk 1hour to campsite, I’m very shock about this and don’t know what to do. Immediately, I rush change my shoe but forgot to change my cloth. At about 20min walk from cark Park, one strap of tata backpack break, after we tie it up, all people in front missing, Neilson and Andy far from us at back. Vivian, tata and I stay at that place wait for help. The area very dark, visibility low, it makes me feel very worry and scare… luckily Vivian told a lot joke before Siew Ting and Chian Nii come to help us. Hahaha… after that we carry on to campsite. All my group member are very pro in cooking. They can cook a lot of things, boiled egg, spaghetti, fried burger meat and breakfast. I want to special thanks to Vivian who carry heavy watermelon and share with us. It shock me again when I know that we need carry heavy backpack up to peak and stay overnight at there~~~!

At 2nd day, the third shock! Someone told me ant bite Chian Nii’s backpack until a hole there. I can’t imagine how ant can do it! The true is she put corn there and rat bite it… this day is the most suffer day for angsi trip. Carry heavy backpack, cross river, hot weather, climbup and down, and all the way slope… although it is very hard, but funny things happen that all the way tata want chat with Sam. She already tired but tata keep on want her talk until she almost get angry and don’t want bother him… and at last tata carry backpack for her. At peak, tata alone built up 2 tent, salute to him!!! And it is worth to stay overnight at the peak, the environment good, scenery beautiful and pretty sunset… if not overnight at peak, I guess I’ll regret. Very sorry to all my tentmate, at midnight I make a lot of noice and disturb you all sleeping. Sorry ya!

The 3rd day, I wake up early try to get some sun rise photo, unfortunately clouds block the sun and until 8am the sun only ‘appear’. As normal, after breakfast, group photo and descend from peak. Although I already walk carefully, at last also stupid stupid twist my ankle, bad day for me +_+ when we take bath at kak lang campsite, I only know that Siew Ting are so powerful and can smack tata into river. Hahah… next time don’t make her angry, if not you will be in trouble~ hahah.,, (kidding only, actually she is very nice de).. and from kak lang campsite, walk another 1 hour to carpark then finish our trip.

Lastly, nice to meet you all in this trip, thanks for brought me a lot of fun in a normal weekend. Hope to see you all in next ODA open trip. Take care!

No comments: