Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Angsi

Mount Angsi is my second trip with ODA. Still the same committees except Chian Nii and Miss Lim. When it dawn on me that I have to walk for one hour to the campsite that night, I was like: OH MY GOD………… I was cheated by those committees. As a matter of fact, I need to carry the backpack to hike for the whole trip. Luckily I did not die and reach to the top. Wahahahaha….. thank god:p

Thanks to TATA who kept on encouraging and talking to me all the way, and all those gentlemen and gentlewomen who helped me. I really appreciate it. Besides, I want to apologize to him cause I really have no extra energy to answer his questions during that time. Surprisingly, I forget about all the tiredness when I stepped on the peak. They just flied away as the wind blew. Lying on the grass was really a good memory for me. However, there was too much mist during the night until we had no chance to say hi to the stars and moon.

It’s only a few participants compared to last trip. However, we get to know each other better this time. It’s my pleasure to know all the other members. We had good chef, good music provider, good photographer, good singer and funny jester. All made this trip happening and memorable.

In a nutshell, thanks for my buddies Chue Leng and Pooi Kuan who joined this trip together with me, giving me so much fun and memory. But so pity Pooi Kuan lost her glasses. Thanks to the organizer, ODA who linked all of us together and wait for me all the way. Hope to see you all soon!

1 comment:

Kwee Hoon said...

"Still the same committees except Chian Nii and Miss Lim." - Seems like quite disappointing seeing Andy, Siew Ting and Miing Rueng again in the trip ya???

It's Ms Lim's decision to camp at Angsi peak. So, please don't mad at the committees :)