Wednesday, November 05, 2008

2008 Oct 25th - 27th Gunung Angsi

Written by Tata

Aiyaa, sien la, have to write feedback again... i feel lazy to write it leh, cos my english is very poor and i am a "computer idiot" lo. I remember that last time feedback is i write on paper then ask my friend Jai Wong help me type and post it leh....hehe... Hope you all don't laugh me when u all read my feedback. This is my second trip only. My 1st trip is go Gunung Dato. Actually .... ODA say is wanna go Angsi de... But suddenly they say dunno what policy had change, so we ma go Gunung Dato already lo.... Actually i know they are lie de....Cos they tell me de ma in this trip.... Haha... But they sure got their reason de....Nevermind la...I oso no care it de....Cos for me go which gunung oso same, i not go there before.

Err...Don't say last time things ad la... That is almost 1 year ago la...So this trip how ler? Arr...I had enjoy it lo....Feel happy laa.... Starting I worry will be boring de, cos i different group with my friend. Lucky, the boring feel no appear la...Thank you ODA.... Organize this trip........Aiya......Dunno wanna write what ad la....... U wan me die r....Type so many word ad....Feel tired de leh.......If you really wanna know more my feedback, u call me out yum cha la...... It is more easy ma....... maybe will have new joke to u leh....... Haha

1 comment:

Kwee Hoon said...

Last year ODA change to Gunung Datuk at last minute is due to the Ulu Bendol Forest Authorities did not allow us to enter Kak Lang campsite as well as camp over night at the peak when we reached there.

This time, ODA managed to get permission to camp at Kak Lang. Therefore, at last minute Ms Lim decided to bring everybody hike until Kak Lang because its very rare to get the permission.