Monday, November 03, 2008

Gunung Angsi expedition!!! oct 25-27,2008

I believe this is a faith for 15 of us together visit Gunung Angsi at Oct 25-27, 2008. Many participants are interested to join Gunung Angsi trip, which is located at Kuala Pilah Seremban. But at last they pull out themselves because can’t attend the briefing due to heavy work at office. I am here to represent all ODA committee to say thank you for them to support ODA all the times.

3 years ago, when I look for my friend picture I got a shock. Because they are joining ODA to outdoor activity which I never think off to explore myself to Mother Nature! I jealous and also admire them because of going outdoor activity. So I take my first step to register to ODA coming open trip, which is to Gunung Angsi. Dec 29-31, 2005. (My First Journey with ODA)

Gunung Angsi trip is my first mountain trip with ODA. I am hyper active, talk non stop, immature during those times. Same as many of participants, after I join ODA trip, I tell myself I will never come again to outdoor activity. Because very tough for me. But, I change my perception very fast when I rethink back the entire hidden message when I am joining ODA to mountain. Every single process, steps to make me take an action to whole trip even end of the trip. It is meaningful and wonderful!!!

I think, they are 2 types of people after get touch with mountain climbing. One is after touched, they never look back again. Another type is after touched; they will love it very much and keep on with Mother Nature. For those who still keep on going with mountain climbing activity, I guess they find out their own answer inside their heart. They find out themselves? The purpose of life? The attractiveness of the Nature? The real friendship during hiking? Or they even don’t know how to describe the great feeling when join mountain climbing.

I believe everyone have you own answer. Let’s all of us look back the every single picture during Angsi trip. Take a deep breath, close you eyes to rethink back start from the big step you step out to register join ODA to mountain climbing trip. This is the brave of every one of you which not all the people can do it. But you all are made it. Your register from ODA, go to the briefing at Metro view, meet with ODA and group leader, trip coming gather at TARC main gate, depart to Gunung Angsi, night walk into Kak Lang campsite, take breakfast after that proceed to Peak, overnight at Gunung Angsi, people are help us take group photo before we decent, decent to car park, ready our self to Seremban take meal, finally too many visitors change to direct back to TARC, take meal together at Setapak Tong Jing restaurant. I guess all of us still have the fresh memory about Angsi trip. We all feel “yi yi bu shen” to everyone. All the sweet memory we are stored into our self forever. We all are created new history in our life as well.


Special thanks to Gunung Angsi trip leader, Ang Chian Ni. Well done!!! You are well planned on Angsi expedition and make all of us (Yoon Wah, Chue Leng, Pooi Kuan, Chak Hiong, Jai Wong, Vivian, Yoon Hah, Kian Guan, Eng Boon, Pei San, Siew Ting, Miing Rueng, Andy, Ms Lim distance free, closer to each others because of this expedition.

Thanks to ODA Advisor make her busy schedule slot in to join us Angsi expedition. Without her guided all the times, I am sure it won’t turn out to be successful expedition. Of cause Andy, Fu Yaw and all committees who work hard on the planning and get you friends to join Angsi trip as well. Not forget, Group leader Miing Rueng and Vivian. Both of you are satisfied you time to manage all group members. Even though busy on your study and work. That’s an opportunity for you to test yourself, how far you can go for perform multi – task at the same times. 

It is really enjoy to hiking with you all, See you guys in coming trip ya!!!

No comments: