Saturday, November 08, 2008

25oct-27oct First Angsi Trip 2008

Firstly, thanks to my fren,Fu Yaw, let me know about ODA. I'm the person who like outdoor activities. Really thanks to him that without him, I won't know all this Angsi Trip members. Actually at first, i am wondering to go or not, coz on the day back from Angsi trip, it's my bday.(really feel shy to tell it, i just want to write on in to keep my memory fresh) At last, i made the decision to go.
Angsi Trip is my FIRST TRIP climbing mountain of my life. I think it's hard for me to forget it.haha. I never think before that I have the chance to experience the night walks, sleep in the tent, cook using small gas stove and messtin, cleaning plates without detergent and no bath for 3 days and ... All of these collect in my memory...
I remember the day went to briefing at metro view condo. I went alone. So pity.. Thats why others keep on asking me to bring more frenz come.haha. Thats fine, at least i meet u guys. When the day came, i went to carrefour to buy some snacks, where i heard on the day of briefing we can bring it. But that day Fu Yaw help me to pack for bagpack, he told me not to bring it next time,coz that snacks no good..haiyo..tell early larr, buy the snacks like chocolate that can bring energy. so lame~ We gather at TARC gate, i had been arranged to sit in Ms. Lim's car-hilux. haha, coz i looked very tiny, izzit? haha. Actually is her car already fix up with all the bagpacks.
Vivian lost the way to Ulu Bendol, now i just know.=.=!!! That's why we stop at half way waiting for him to come. We arrive at Ulu Bendol at night. I wonder why all the people put on their sport shoes, originally we are having night walks.. no one tell me, how i gonna know? So, i quickly put on my shoes too.hehe. When all of us been prepared well and carry on our bagpacks, we started the journey to Kak Lang campsite. Tata's bagpack strap break on the half way, i also just know about it.=.= no wonder we rest for a couple of times waiting for them. But the journey really very tough, how can imagine that walk in the forest at night without torchlight? luckily i got a small torchlight pen~
I think we arrive at Kak Lang campsite at around 9.++pm. We set up the tent, and start cook for dinner+supper that night, eating spagetti, after that fry for the chicken slices, boil eggs to prepare the following morning breakfast. Vivian bring watermelon to campsite, so warm still can eat fruits at that place. That's seem crazy for me know that Ms. Lim and Siew Ting going to bath at the river that night! do u know how the water is? I really admire them!! I know lar, u 2 had been experience for so much times already! But i still can't accept it! till now, when i refresh it, still unbelievable, thats why i didnt bath for 3 day. haha. That night, i went to sleep earlier becoz nothing to do anymore..thats for the day.
The next morning, pity Pooi Kuan lost her spectacles when brush herself ar the riverside. Nice Chue Leng lend her spec to Pooi Kuan. After having breakfast, all of us are going to prepare to climb up to the peak! becoz of i'm still blur blur n nobody tell me about that need not to bring the peak, i thought of it's no weird, at last sam complaint about it, i just know that at first they plan not to overnight at the peak so no need to carry the bagpack to the peak. No matter how, we step to the journey again to the peak! During the journey, the route was really tough, never try before, my legs really ache. We had few breaks during the journey.
We start our journey at 11am, when i arrive at the peak, it was almost 3-4pm. Imagine the hours we take for the jouney to the peak! It's not easy.oh ya, i remember a sentence that Siew Ting told me, she said, when we climbing mountains, if u not eat, your breast will become smaller. (the situation is that we having break eating burgers) how funny is she! It was memorable that Ah Thoo and I were the first step on the peak, and enjoy the view, the wind blow~~haha! I'm not weak too~ the rest of them still break down there. Ah Thoo receive a call that we need to go down helping them. Actually it's a few steps to the peak already~
Congratulate to all of you conquer Gunung Angsi!!
All of us rest for a while, taking pictures and the nice views at the peak, chit chat between each others. After that, we cook for our dinner again. This night our food really plenty of it. We eat all the stuffs so that we need not to carry on again when we descend from the peak. That night, all of us have the good chance to chat together and seeking for the stars, but that night dont have stars!! My phone keep ring whole the day, actually it is all at once my mum, my sister call me at that time~ Ah Thoo, Eng Boon, Sam, Chue Leng, Tata and Vivian, u guys dont treat me like i'm busy people lar..haha~ we listen to music, chit chat and Tata keep telling the cold jokes, he's really funny and he is great that set up the tents without others helping hand.
After that, we went to sleep..
27 oct, it was the day we are going back. We pack all our things again. There's another group of people stay overnights at Kak Lang campsite arrive at the peak. We asking them to help us take our group photo. Around 9am we descend from the peak. My leg is hard to control that when i descend i need to control my legs so that i won't be too fast. Luckily, i am safe.
Thanks to Ah Thoo, Chue Leng, Vivian, Pei Shan, Eng Boon and Pooi Kuan sing bday song to me~really touching!!

When arrive at Kak Lang campsite again, many of them bath at the river again~play play at there and have a rest before we go out. All the rubbish been carrited out too. We safely arrive at the Ulu Bendol recreation park at noon. That day is public holiday, Happy Deepavali to me too~haha~ So, there is many people go there having picnic.. i just realize how big is the park!!
thanks to Vivian send me to station LRT that day~ i appreciate for it and all others people help~
i not very well known for all the members, just summarize at below:
Ms. Lim @ ODA founder, a powerful leader, like sing song, feel very disgusting when i say that gals can go shopping hand-in-hand~really funny~
Siew Ting @ ODA president, a talkative gal, but she's nice, trying to talk with me when c me alone~hehe
Sam @ a blacky gal, but not black lar.. she seem a quiet gal actually, and keep complaint that her bagpack is heavy and wana give up to climb up the peak
Chue Leng @ Sam's coursemate in UM, i remember she is the one behind me during the night walk to Kak Lang campsite. And her contact lens touched by the chilli till she can't wear it anymore
Jai Wong @ i not very well known on him as he really quiet all the journey. i only know he is the one keep taking photos for this trip
Ah Thoo @ the person that arrive peak with me at the same time. he is a nice guy, very talkative and always critic his fren, Eng Boon. And he is pity that the night walk, he fell down, got a scar on his face, that night-his leg been kissed by leech.
Eng Boon @ Ah Thoo's fren, a big guy, tall, talkative too. scald his hand at the peak when cooking at the peak, so pity again
Miing Rueng @ my group leader for this Angsi trip. Actually i know him for long time ago during secondary school. Although we different school, just beside it, i know him well that he is good in writing chinese essay, his writing always published in the books. And his is my senior also of the red cresent society.
Pei San @ she's good in cooking, i learn a lot from her. A nice lady too~
Pooi Kuan @ izzit Pei Shan's colleague or Sam's colleague, sorry about that ar.. i forget it..confuse already. she lost her spec, and need to buy a new 1 again..
Andy @ erm... help us in leading us at the slope. we had not commnicate each other eh..dunno about u..sorry ar.. i only remember u are from Melaka.
Vivian @ Sabian. a nice guy too when chat with him~ still remember of his HTC touch diamond to play games, and using GPS. carry watermelon to campsite. and treat us eat.so warm~
Tata @ a muscular guy~hehe~and like to talk also, cold jokes and many funny things to say~ Ms. Lim and Siew Ting always kacau him~
Chian Nii @ Angsi trip leader, thanks to u chat with me during the night walk, if not i will be very lonely~ same like me, little little one~ study same course with me~
izzit all the people of the trip i had included?
dont blame me if i not written on u, as my memory is no good~
i am happy to know all of the members for this trip and bring me another experience on it.
I'm looking forward to have the second trip again with all of u~

No comments: