Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New Comer for Taman Negara Trip

Hi to all of Taman Negara trip committees & participants! Nice to meet you all during this trip. First of all to mention of, I am a new comer for ODA and for the first time I was joined this trip.

Also first time been requested to express my feeling in ODA's blog page after I had attended the trip, in fact nothing much I can really comment of.

From my point of views, the only thing that I think still can be improved would be the interaction and communication among committees & participants.

Just would like to say, I met a lot of great people, great friends during this trip. I did enjoy all the activities during the 3days 2nights event, it was a great experience as well.

Hope to see all again in coming future. Well done ODA !!!

No comments: