Tuesday, September 21, 2010

First and foremost, I would like to say thank you to ODA committees for organizing this trip. I felt that this trip is more relaxing if I compared it with my 1st trip at Gunung Datuk.

This 3 days 2 nights trip has allowed us to have better chance to know each other by spending time to chit chat, sharing funny stories and talking “cooling” jokes by our queen and king. Also, I enjoyed the night talk with laoshi and the gangs on the last night. 38k has created his own “sampat” poses (kawaii 五连拍) which all of us are very enjoyed imitating his pose.

* Friendship has slowly built*

I would like to thanks DiDi for helping me carry the water while we were hiking. Thank you Mr Jai Wong for sharing his scary tales which caused me could not sleep tight at night and not dare to look at the fan.

Thank you, brother for fetching us to Taman Negara. You had showed us the first and most important criteria of becoming ODA driver which is SPEED and ACCURACY are required. There is new term created to describe fast and furious driving, we called it as “ODA”. If you see someone drives very fast, we will say the driver is very ODA. Haha…

Thank you, Fong Sim for accompany me to this trip by ignoring her father’s objection.

The last and not least, I want to thank my friend Min Choo for bringing us to join ODA. I am very happy to meet all of you here… Nice to meet you all 

No comments: