Friday, September 17, 2010

National Park (Taman Negara)


It was another nice ODA adventure, just like our Adviser (Ms. Lim) had shared with us: We are going to gain different experience by hiking / exploring different mountains / places. By going out with ODA, I have gained experiences which are definitely worthwhile for me to gain it.

By looking at photo, no doubt I was so happy during the trip.

In this trip, we did have Bukit Teresek Hiking, Night Walk, Water Activities, Canopy Walk, Rapid Shooting, Visit Native Village. However, the most enjoyable moments / activities were interaction with all the committee members and participants.

I have met a lot of new friends here, and also enjoyed a lot of activities, not forgetting those pleasant / exciting moment such as:-

One of them said: "Let 拍叫(照). Well, in Chinese dialect, 叫 (jiao4) is pronounciation for "bird". Hence, they replied:"OK, but show your 叫 (jiao4) first"

With encouragement and attitude of helping / caring one another or teamwork spirit, all of our group members managed to reach the peak of Bukit Teresek. Besides, helping / caring one another with other group members in addition to our own group, such as food sharing, lending of water heater, lending of toilet, lending of soap, information sharing, photo taking, etc..

An overloaded boat was about to sink at night due to I am too heavy (sorry for endangered my friend's life).

Playing of New Japanese Poker Game at Room No. 9 and everyone is trying not to become the top winner.

Playing of "Truth or Dare" Game with interesting friends, revealing my secret and thought them they don't know who am I talking about (The fact is: They know exactly who am I talking about), meeting with several super P.R. girls who are born ready to perform at stage at anytime and anyplace, exchange of thinking, asking of really private question for a girl and lot more. What a perfect friends to play this kind of game with.

Different styles of photo taking e.g. Shampoo Advertisement, Gang of Japanese Poker, Jumping, 背对背拥抱,High Five, Water Splashing, Arrow Style, etc..

There was an accident. Somebody threw stone to my face and almost hit my eye accidentally. Reiteration: it was an accident. Well, it was a good thing for me because I have reaffirmed that I have learned the forgiveness and it didn't hit my eye, thanks Buddha. Sorry to all the people who concerned about my injury, for the lie that I don't know who threw me. I do know who was that and have forgiven him.

(to be continued)

No comments: