Sunday, July 25, 2010

ODA GUNUNG DATOK

There is few time back i had rejected qian ni invitation due to there are so many activities is waiting for me before i planned to hiking but this time i'm lucky to have my two free day at july since starting of this new year.

It is true that I like hiking, and i like nature so much.
i had enjoy in this trip with meeting new friends, eating at jungle, sleep at jungle, bath in midnight and the most is i managed to climb up to peak of Gunung Datok.

I like the way ODA do the things, they teach you basic and you learn the rest.
This help the youth learn more and i would like to recall back my memories since i stop hiking at 1 years ago....

Never the less, ODA had doing well for new comer like me. And i really really like it.

So chian ni, call me if there got some more trip. I'll make my time and join your all again.

See you all, and ODA,I love you^^

1 comment:

Chian Nii said...

Hehe... John, happy to know that you enjoy the trip.

Our next trip is to Gunung Yong Belar on August 13-15, faster register!!! Hahahaha

Please check your email, previously I got email you our trip schedule from July 2010 to December 2010, so from now onwards, you can arrange your time table for it!! Since you are such a busy man, need to tell you earlier on our schedule... ;)

Looking forward to hike together with you!