Friday, July 23, 2010

Gunung DATUK

Hi guys, adrian here, with the 2nd ODA trip feedback.

When I was observing the shadow cast by every little things on the ground, even trees, rocks, sand and everything that our human eye can see.Its the work of God and mother nature. Shadow cast by big trees in the forest, serve as a shelter for us when the sun is shinning bright, filter out heavy downpour, big rocks, overhead of us,serve as a refuge for us when there is lightning striking fiercely out there. why is human never satisfy with what is given to us? why even bother to destroy it?

2nd trip for me is quite interesting, as I'm starting to learn something deep, deep within me and the whole team who is around me. Its a chance for everyone to gain something from the nature.
tiring is one thing, joy is the other! Great work for ODA to still keeping up the good spirit of bringing everyone together to appreciate the greens.

Well,first time feeling the rain on top of the mountain.It's cool though, trying hard to scramble down from top to the bottom was really a nice thing to do, jumping all the way down. But hey folks!I'll be sure to bring more raisins next time =D

and special thanks to the organizer and my team members and my leader MONICA! you've been very helpful! and you all are really cool!!!ROAR!
and thanks to my wax which has helped my hair to keep standing for the whole 2 days =P

No comments: