Friday, January 16, 2009

huhhhh!!! my second G7~~~ YONG YAP!!!!!!

YEAHHH!!!! so shuang!!!! so happy!!!! me completed the second G7 liao!!!! haha!!! G7???when me tell my friends they all always ask me> what are u talking about?? what is G7??? haha!!! G7 is my dream!!!! i think this also is all the mountain climber's dream!!!!there is a big accomplishment to completed all the G7(my own thinking)!!!! haha!!! Then I wan to congratulation to our LAO SHI.She still got One G7 then she complete for all the G7 liao!!!! Beside that, me also want to thanks our trip leader. Fu Yaw you have done the great job in this trip!!! thanks you!!!! you never say anything pekceh and just do all the things.

For me, i think that this trip was tough n relax!!! haha!!! for my 1st G7 trip-Yong Belar, i think it was very tough!!! But this time we enjoyed the trip!!! all the member feel happy!!! many thing happen in this trip and many thing is my 1st time in this trip!!! haha!!! the 1st thing was i never think of raining before me go in the mountain!!! haiz!!! Raining!!!! then the MUD TRACK~~~~~haiz!!!! 1,2,3 push!!!! 1,2,3 push!!! haha!!! it was so funny!!! the 1st great things we done in yong yap trip was push lao shi hilux from the mud track!!!! wuuuu~~~~~ it was the time to river crossing liao!!! this was the 1st river crossing in this trip but also the dangerous river in this trip!!! our guide^^ the "BEST" guide. haha!!!

This trip was so tough and relax also. When we start climb after the river crossing the trail was so 'relax relax'.haha!!! me and Andy still at behind talking about basketball. But the journey reali very long!!! When we come out we feel that why the trail so long one.Reach liao ma!!! Reach liao ma!!!! haha~~~ when we reach camp taha!!! reali many agas me also cant tahan!!! reali so yang leh!!! the second day lao shi face still bengkak. the tough day in this trip was the second day in the mountain. It is lucky that we decided to go up the peak and down again camp taha.
<<<>>> saya tak tahu la!!! sudah lupa la!!! then the important thing we never see dono how to make up fire de orang asli. our guide use solid fuel but a bit fire also din make up!!! ND ,FY,MR u are more geng compare with the guide!!!! haha!!! After that, me feel that this trip was relax relax also!!! when we come down from the peak we still can singing. haha!!! all the member was happy!!! we never do it in other trip before!!! G7 leh we still can singing o!!! haha!!!!

Pooi kuan!!! I can said she is among the best participant in ODA trip I followed before. She never say out one word to complaint anythings. All the trail she just keep moving. she never stop and i din hear that she say tired in this trip also!!! she was keep moving although her leg already bengkak!!! And this just her 3rd trip follow ODA to mountain climbing!!! 3rd trip go G7 leh!!! me also cant do it. But she done it. congratulation to you!!!! beside that me also wan to thank you bring us to Ipoh eat the delicious food. haha!!!hope u wil always with ODA to mountain climbing!!!

ODA!!! OUTDOOR DISCOVERY ADVENTURE!!! maybe many person dono about this!!! but ODA had teach us and let us learn many thing!!! it was not only the knowledge about mountain climbing but many knowledge in our life!!! haha!!! it was the truth!!! for example me hate to write blog this is because i know my english is not good!!!! but because of this trip!!!! YONG YAP leh!!! G7 leh !!! so i must write the blog to share all the thing with everyone!!!! haha!!!! me still remember my 1st trip follow ODA to mountain climbing it was gunung datuk. haiz!!!! 1st time go mountain climbing then get scold by lao shi!!! haha!!! but it was a great memories!!! if i no get scold by lao shi maybe still now me also cant learn what is TEAMWORK!!!! HAHA!!! my history in ODA :- I am among the probabtion who use the longer time to confirm by committee!!!about one year more. haha!!! this is because my skill is not yet reach ODA level!!! so it was not easy to be a ODA committee!!!! in ODA all my senior was very geng!!! me stil got many thing need to learn from them!!!! not only senior all the member also have thing me can learn!!!!! so ODA is a family we always share our knowledge and we help each other all the time!!! thank you ODA to confirm me be a committee!!! haha !!!! thank you to all the member in this trip me had learn many thing in this trip!!! congratulation to all of u also!!! we had done the G7 trip together!!! hahahahaha~~~~~~~Posted By Chee Shen

4 comments:

Kwee Hoon said...

Shen, good blog. Enjoy reading it. Good to have you in ODA - FINALLY!!!

pooikuan said...

congratulation to you that your probation is over!

Anonymous said...

SHen,well done o.
Hope see you again in next G7 trip.

Anonymous said...

how come MR face macam very cham saje... haha