Saturday, January 10, 2009

G7~~Yong Yap,


Hurray!!Finally reached the peak of YONG YAP---G7 man!! Congratulation to the trip members, especialy my self, because i am still the greenhorn in this activity.haha

I really shocked when i found that there were only 8 people in this trip, and only 2 participants, other 6 were committees. But at the end, only 1 participant that is me, as my housemate, Bee Hua have to quit due to need to work. It is really a motivation to me to train myself with go gym more frequent because i dont want to be the person who drag the team late. But.....I only manage to go gym (cycling) at the last few days before yong yap trip....luckily, the regular yoga and pilate learning seem helpful also .. at least along the trip the committes no need to wait me long...

The backpack:
Lao shi and Pang said that my back pack so heavy, i have to admitted that my backpack was heavier than the trip before. Since i didn't try both of their backpacks, so i really didn't know that how heavy were that, but i sure that, chian ni 's backpack was as heavy as mine.That is why i didn't complaint even one word.. When i carrying my backpack along the way to 1st campsite, i have been worried that i might cannot make it. But finally i reached to 1st campsite 'safely' with the heavy backpack, went through the logging and muddy trail in the rainny day.Voila!

The Tough day:
I agree with Andy that the most toughest day is the 2nd day during to the peak, as it is muddy and slope trail . Somemore, my right ankle was suffering from pain. May be because of my NEW shoes too New, and hard enough. Besides, the cooling almost kill my mentality determination too. No matter how, my mind kept telling myself, i can't be so unuseful, cannot let the committees wait me so long or dragged their time. However, i managed to reach to the peak. But it was indeed cool and felt rigid , so i cann't walk around the peak。 What i can see that time was..nothing but only the beatiful plant. After that, Lao shi and Pang told me that the scenery was hidden by the cloud..

The tough thing for me:
Went down the slope hill. I felt scare that i will lost control and rolling down. That is why the 2nd day i was full of mud on my body when going down from the peak as i used the 'sit' way to go down the slope part.Is that any skill when going down the slope hill?

The 3rd day-descending day
I fall down while crossing this bridge, of course i immediately grabbed the timber and luckily Fu yaw was there and helping me. Fortunately, 有惊无险。。:p
This day, my ankle pain indeed. My determination was being eaten by it. When i walked alone, i told myself that everyone were suffering the same thing, i must stand it and persuading myself that dont think about the pain and i sang to myself and looked around the trail, the sky to move my concentration on pain.! It worked...not so well actually, the pain still surrounding me.But at least can reduce the painful a little bit.:D

Summary:
This G7 expedition is a good experience for me as need to cross river, walk in rainning day and muddy trail, and agas too. Besides, i appreciate to all committees and Ms Lim catch me closer with you all. I enjoy with all of you though i have less talk ..hahaa. I talk less because i am not so familiar with all of you:) However, thank you ms lim, Pang,chian ni, Fu yaw, Andy, Ming rueng and Chee Shen in all of you have done on this expedition.

I am looking forward the coming Expedition!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how to go down the slippery muddy trail??

hehe...

i use your style also...

sitting and sliding down.
haha