Friday, January 09, 2009

Gunung Yong Yap Dec 2008




Yeah, another G7, my first mission on 2009 is accomplishing G7. This is my third mount, hehe. This trip is tough lo. My knee almost breaks out. ODA first time been throw Christmas together. Although don have beautiful restaurant, delicious food, nice wine, but we had a warm situation, our favorite alcohol drink and with the right person.

First climbing day, we take 4wd to the kampong asli, lao shi de driving skills really “geng” o. the road is very slippy and some is beside the hills. 100% dangerous. The digging progress makes us think that we are so adventure. Hehe. The first rivercrossing is quit rush, the wider river at this trip. After still got some river we need cross by bridge, need well balancing. Our guide is second time climb this mountain o, cool ya, challenging. This time, when we become participants, we keep asking “still need walk how long”, “still far?” so funny, but the guide give us a great answer, “ I don remember” haha, we all pengsan. Actually we are more pro then the guide o. We can set up a fire o, the whether is bad, all the ground and tree are wet o. First night, we think guide will set up fire, at the end we all kena agas bite. First time we meet asli that don know set up fire and still use a lot of ours solid fuel, then at the second day, when ND,MR and FY at last success to make up a fire, what we mention in chinese“three carpenter become Zhu Ge Liang”. The guide feels shock and then tries to check it out, how we make it. Actually use mosquito coil also can avoid agas, but you know la, ODA guys have their great enthusiasm about setting up a fire. Second day, we had to make a decision whether want to camp at peak or not, finally the answer is we camp back to camp taha. When the bad situation is surrounding us, don hesitate and must be determine to make a right action, even to give up now, because as long that we still can breath, next time we still can make it happen, this is not the matter of chance, is a matter of choice. In this trip, I can learn a lot of skill and gain experience about decision making. On the way to the peak, the condition is 100% tough, the muddy trail is terrible the muddy is cover up the shoe, the trail is almost ascending about 60-70 degree, with the cool whether, skinny rain. At this moment, your mentality power should open turbo. So will exhaust your physical badly. Tell you a tips part of my mentality power is come from my team member, those suffering with you on the trip, you want to make sure they all can make it too, so keep telling yourself you can not be the one who shut down now. Like FY said, the journey is more important then destination. The connection among team member is more beautiful then the peak view. Next time go Cameron, must go to Gunung Brichang to the telekom tower, the view is peace and touching. Is not me, or you to make the trip success, is us who make the trip success, so cheers everybody. Here I want to wish ODA happy Cow Chinese New Year don forget to come take ang pau o, have a meaningful year to all the participants too. To my ‘friend’ at UK, has a sweet relationship o, hehe. For me, this year I want to change myself, don just said but just do it, I’m the person who know how to plan, but don know how to take action. Hehe… somebody help me. My boss and Lao Shi used to said me, like to do thing in silence, sometime must show to others what you can do and what you had done, so that you can get others opinion. But here, I’m great cos the leader seeing my hardwork. Hehe.

Recently I have a bad moment in my relationship, “haih, don know la”, this is the famous word when face to this question. This word means, I don want to think about it, but our mind just keep refreshing the question. May be is scare of the result, scare of being together again, and back to beginning, but the problem still there, scare of we already try our best to solve, but still has a scar. Got fellow said, failure is the path of success. People asking me what is the major problem, every time I give different excuses. May be I also not sure what is the problem. But to me, feeling is the keynote of this moment. Here this two songs, I like to listen, some of the lyrics is mean a lot to me, 卢学叡-早知道爱, 杨宗纬-重来好不好. Hope you like its… … Don worry this time no PRETONAS station le.

aNDy
Song Choon

2 comments:

Kwee Hoon said...

Andy.... good blog.... enjoy reading it very much

Anonymous said...

ya ya...
ODA confirm use api to get rid of Agas..
i first time also hear orang asli dunno how to do fire...
and know how to use solid fuels...

really different from Chamah guide..
hahaha