Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sorry to all Yong Belar Trip Members..

Dear all,
First of all, congratulations to all Yong Belar trip members for coming back to KL safety. After those 3days, I think all of you already exhausted, hopefully now all of you already get a good rest and fully recover from your tiredness.
This trip, as trip leader, very sorry because I unable to followed you all to G.Yong Belar due to changes in my exam schedule. I really hope I can join you guys, but too bad..
Anyway, this trip is must be a tough trip because according to Miss Lim and Pang, 90% of G.Yong Belar's trail already covered by ''paku-pakis'' around the area. Therefore, all of you have to use your body to 'clear' the trail, this must be very tiring and painful especially clearing the ''paku-pakis''.
But all the pain never stopped you to continue proceed, you guys are fantastic !!
Not only that, few days after trip, I was shocked because all of you seen to be more motivated to go G.Yong Belar again, I think this is the 'Outdoor Spirit' which every outdoor lovers should have. Awesome !!!
I also wish to thanks all ODA !!
Thank you ODA Advisor/GPS for this trip , Miss Lim Kwee Hoon for trying so hard to look for the trail and lead the team during trip. Not only that before trip, she also helped me a lot in preparing trip planning and trip briefing and conduct the trip briefing. Thank you !!
Next, of course is the Trip Leader 2, Pang Siew Ting. Before trip, she also helped me a lot in giving suggestion on trip planning and checking all the equipments before depart. During trip, thanks to her for managing all the 'big big small small' things and brought everyone back safety. Thanks !!
Last but not least, thank you all others ODA committees during the trip, Bee Suan, Monica, thanks for helping out during trip. I'm sure both of you are very tired because of running here and there to look for trail. Thank you..!!
And to Chee Loong, Tata, Weng Kit, Adrian, Phei Ying, Tar Wei, and Wai Kit...Don't be too demotivated because never reach G.Yong Belar peak. Although you never reach the peak, but after this trip, you already gained more experience and learn more things.
Hiking, whether we reach peak or not is not important, important is what we able to learn during the process...Today, I'm sure you already learned something from the trip, so be happy with what you learn !! =D Don't worry, G.Yong Belar always there, one day, lets go again !!
Lastly, Thank you everyone for work as a team during the trip and once again congratulations coming back to KL safety !!!
G.Yong Belar, we will visit you again !!!

I wish I can stand inside this photo with all of you !!
Best Regards,
sianseong

No comments: