Wednesday, August 25, 2010

|- Yong Belar/G Irau -|

Its a wonderful trip as i came back with mixed feelings and its a little bit weird as this feeling has been following me for quite sometime.

No-matter things happen to us or to others, it brings a lesson.

I even just realised that we do have some skills to pack up our backpack.
I do believe that everything we had come across in life ,even something which seems or sounds simple, do bring us a little bit of knowledge, the only matter is whether we realise it or not

I think things happen for a reason
I mean, we may be disappointed for this so-called incomplete trip
but for me,

because when i first entered CHEELOONG's car,
the way he described WAIKIT ,
from there i knew that - Again~~ i have again underestimated G7...

To look at it positively i think i appreciate the given chance for me to go 'near' to it and feel it ,
so that i can come back and re-estimate and re-adjust the way i should look at it.
and i could have a better preparation next time if i can get another chance to go for another visit.

This is the first time i felt so young i was,
because people around me , they were so caring in that few days.
I know ive been a lil' bit quiet that few days but actually, thats the real me.
I hope this doesnt bother y'all too much ,if it does i would like to apology for that.
I got a shocked when people can actually notice that i was just too quiet.
Actually everything's okay and its just fine,
except that seeing u guys busying looking for trails but i failed to help.
I truly wished i could help, little bit maybe.....?

so that I have only one conclusion with me and that is-- a lot more to learn.... =)
haha,  THANK YOU!

No comments: