Monday, August 23, 2010

gunung yb/irau

its the first attempt for me to give G7 a try.which is reli tough.and i did a bit of training,speaking frankly. it was never that excited and fear at the same time for me to get onto the mountain peak.
ODA gave the best shot,trying to search for the trail and stuff.nvm,keep it up next time!

thankx once again for ODA to give everyone the chance to see the true nature.

its a tough and mixed feeling for me,especially the special training given to me during the trip-the lost of my camera,its great to know that its still alive and that i can reli gain something from the lesson!thankx to Ms.Lim.. it pushed me to another level of conciousness.

walaupun the trip to irau was weird for me(in terms of after losing my camera) but i managed to fight over my own emotion slightly and keep fighting till the whole trip ends.
THANKX ODA!
See u guys next trip!

No comments: