Friday, February 19, 2010

Wonderful Datuk Trip

Sunday, February 7, 2010 4:38 AM
From:
To: contact_oda@yahoo.com
Hi...

this trip is a little bit too meaningful to me as it was an adventurous trip for me in 2010
Well,for the second day of the trip was really tiring.
i was completely exhausted after i went back at home...
but ,to be honest to myself...
without this time experience...i would never know...
i'd never know,what's the feeling of tired when i still have to persist ,
i'd never know ,what's the true happiness when i came to achieve it at the end ~~

Im quite wordless to describe it,
excited,tired,feeling strange,having fun,more tiring,happy.....

Im a beginner of hiking ,before this ,i never think of some knowledge of hiking is essential~~
thus,at the end of the day ,the real situation can really suprise me ,which was out of my expectation,
I cant deny that i've learnt a lottttss...
Without the trip,i think i used to have a little bit overrated my own ability..
and ofcause apart from the good experience ,i still need to thank everyone
for being so caring,for being friendly,and for giving me a chance to join such wonderful trip as well :)
for the only moment of PERFECTION,everything is worthy!!!
I just cant believe i could have an opporturnity to join ODA.
That little bit of scars,a few days of tireness,soar legs seems to be a good sign...
to prove to i've experienced such good moment!!
A great start for my 2010 !!

One last thing i really would like to say, i truely got a pleasure !!!
Thanks a million to ODA
GOOD DAY!!
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR~~

Written by : PHEI YING

1 comment:

Kwee Hoon said...

I like your phrase in your blog :-
"i'd never know,what's the feeling of tired when i still have to persist , i'd never know ,what's the true happiness when i came to achieve it at the end ~~"

Very happy to know that ODA did achieve the objective of "Delivering some good hiking experience to you"

Keep on with this good activity.