Sunday, April 24, 2011

G. Angsi Expedition

Yet, another journey has started for me. But one thing I found out was that whenever I'm going back to climb a mountain, my heart just can't stop pacing up, thinking what's next and what's going to come next. Well, taking photos are one of my task during trip like these, it's a new style of improving my skills and to train myself. Thanks again to the trip leader for organizing this wonderful trip for all of us. Including committees and of course participants who joined this unforgettable trip! Though some of you might be new, including me myself, its a whole new level of experience than any other things you do in life. No one's going to climb a mountain when they are free, unless there's something so special in you which pushes you to do it. so don't worry, you're normal =)

Every trip there will be something new for us to learn, and every trip I accomplished, I would promise myself to love mother nature more, sharing it to my friends who can't climb mountain and telling them how i felt whenever rubbish are simply left in the jungle or river, burning of plastic and stuff, it's all absurdity.


Again, special thanks to Laoshi, committees that helped me along the way, and all of you great participants!


Share this picture with you which I found I really liked it, to officially end my post and this trip and of course, the beginning of the trip to come! =)




It shows the back of a mountain climber, how much they have to face before they reach the top and of course, the self-actualization that has been obtained. It's applying to both you and me. Take the leap and challenge yourself next trip to come!

No comments: