Sunday, October 25, 2009

2009 oct 17-19th Chabang Trip Feedback

2009 oct 17-19th Chabang Trip Feedback
 
You ask me if I love you, and I choke on my reply.     
I'd rather hurt you honestly, than mislead you with a lie     
And who am I to judge you on what you say or do  
I'm only just beginning to see the real you.      
“And sometimes when we touch. The honesty's too much  
And I have to close my eyes, and hide.     
I wanna hold you till I die, till we both break down, and cry.      
I want to hold you till the fear in me subsides.”            
Romance in all its strategy has me battling with my pride
But though the insecurity some tenderness survies      
Im just another writer still trapped with in my truths        
A hesitant prize fighter still trapped with in my youth.            

At times Id likes to hold you and drive you to your knees
At times Id likes to break through, and hold you endlessly           


This song I wish to dedicated to ODA.. Is my feeling depress on the chabang trip.. chabang trip make a lot of meaning to me.. About my behavior and attitude.. I should think deeply on it.. In ODA, I’m not the clever, smart, good leadership, good management skills, patient and willingness committees, but I’m always will be the last man you can count on.. May be I’m not make a lot of change to ODA, but ODA make me change a lot, improve a lot in my life, but may be not in ODA, I feel regret on it.. FY always said to me, what LFY said to us are always the good advise and for our good purpose.. yes, I said to him, I know it since I know LFY for tis 4 years in ODA, if she don care of us, she would said so much.. Is already endless time I thank her, so I just gonna keep deeply in my heart.. “one time is Lao Shi, one life also my Lao shi” no matter what going on the future, ur word will make me think so hard... although I’m not the proud of ODA, but I luv ODA like all others committees..

I really want to thank to Simpson, Kenn, Velerie, Heng, Jonny and Wai Kit, especially Fu Yaw, you all give full cooperate to make us can safely go out from the chabang trip.. the moment really is difficulties, and unpredictable, we don know whether the trail are correct or not, cos is at night and heavy rain.. we scare whether out teammate can make it through or not, too cold or will fall down, but finally we can hand with hand hold together walk out to the car park.. really unforgettable, we all should remember it for live ya..

Chong Ee, ur shooting skills really good, u had ur own principal o.. Chu Hang, hope can climb with u again, u like a big brother, hope u come back to Malaysia soon, Chu Yao, always ask us whether need to give assistant, a kind guy..

Chian Nii, good job, don forget what thing u had done well on the trip, keep it and improve it. Bee Suan, now can handle things well, know how to make laugh to people le o.. haha..Siew Ting, good to hav u bak, ur present make us feel comfort.. Fu Yaw, always the multi task man among us, energetic, don go ba.. thx to all of committees, thank for respect me, cos I’m senior, and u all r greater then me.. whatever u all do, i'll always support..

Lastly thx to Chabang's participants cos believing in ODA.. thx..we grow up together..

Thx to Cikgu Mus and Syafiq, everytime climb with u all, giv me a lot of advise..


From aNDy

3 comments:

matt said...

own principle? everyone who is said to hv principle are to a certain degree a very stubborn person. yeah, i m one of them...haha

i used to love this song, sometimes when we touch.

pooikuan said...

my boss always tell me ‘不怕你不会, 最怕你不学’。i sure one of ODA's achievement is manage to make your learn a lot. All the best!

Kwee Hoon said...

"In ODA, I’m not the clever, smart, good leadership, good management skills, patient and willingness committees, but I’m always will be the last man you can count on.. May be I’m not make a lot of change to ODA, but ODA make me change a lot, improve a lot in my life.."
________________________________
As ODA..... I must become more and more clever, smart, have good leadership, have good management skills, have patient and be as a willingness committees, bet as someone can count on.. make significants changes on ODA, and let ODA make me change and improve a lot in my life too.." _______________________________
Life will be different with just a few positive sentence add into our thoughts. One statement is seeking for loophole to escape, find excuses for own life; Another statement is adding energy to our actions, bring us out from getting stuck situation.