Thursday, March 19, 2009

Taman Negara Feedback!

Hi all,

This is my forth time joining ODA expedition trip. My overall feeling for this trip was so so, not so good, the main factor that gave me this feeling, undoubtedly, because of too many participants - making me felt like staying no different in KL. Frankly speaking, joining ODA expedition trip is always my excuse to stay away from congested traffic, people, work, internet, polluted air... You know, sometimes I do need fresh air, green trees, quiet/peace place and the forest needless to argue is the only option I have :)

In response to AhSia's feedback, I'm agreed with him. Well, no one expected we had "storm", no one expected we had water supply problem, so these points SHOULD not be taken as "excuses" or "bullets" bringing into debate table. In my humble opinion, I think it is very good to have a healthy discussion over the feedback (bad or good), so we all can learn & gain something from it though it may trap people into battlefield :) So, no machine gun (e.g M240), just flower please!

If you asked me "Will I join ODA again?", my answer is "certainly". There are many nice guys/girls in the ODA committees, some of them impressed me a lot when I knew that they could organize things/people nicely at such young age. When I recall back my memory, it is kind of shame to tell you guys that when I was at their age, I was doing evil thing such as fighting, motor racing etc all kind of very shady shxt things. So, I think ODA is really a good platform for them to train themselves over how to deal/manage people, after all, life is all about how to deal/manage people. Is not it?

Last but no least, I hope ODA continues become the first choice for people experiencing the wilderness. Cheers!

Thanks for my group leader Hui Wen and ODA for making this trip possible!

Regards
Boon Ping

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lolz..
when i was huayWoon age or cheeshen age...

Jus pandai tackle gals... play basketball... or play computer games... lolz....

nice feedback...

a refreshing story for all...