Saturday, March 14, 2009

Feedback - Tmn Negara Trip

Hihi, I’m Group 7 member S@lly. I’m first time join ODA for this Taman Negara trip on 7th – 9th March 2009.My group leader Hui Wen is a young n active girl.She singing so sweet… All member is friendly…

i also agree wat AhSia wrote...
At the first night we go for our dinner, we sit in the restaurant but no ppl come to take order…we wait about 20minutes…so angry…actually is no water so many restaurant cant cook. After a few minutes, a ODA committee come to ask us who 1 go out eat can follow them. Most of the ppl all follow him go back. When we waiting for arrange car to go out, suddenly raining heavy. All were waiting for our “ta pao” from outside, waiting until me go in the room sleep liao. hahahah…at that night all activities cancelled change to 2nd day. Want shower also cant so bad day...

At second day, we go Ear Cave. Go inside all is water… cham… when go out from Ear Cave, all become wet shoe… I got take 1 Bat photo… heheheh…
After lunch we go canopy walk…long long canopy walk, got little bit scare…
Rapid shooting best, all participants so happy…
Tmn Negara slide show watch until 1 sleep… so tired…
Night walk js walking nothing to see… no animals… all sleep liao… hahahah…
I’m enjoy in night activity-karaoke…
I think our group is a funny group in this session… “tuo diao”
I’m happy got ppl teach us dance “U is my flower”… nice song…
This “U is my flower” song, our group Simpson Lee changed it to Hakka song… urs got listen it ??? nice oso…

At 3rd day, go Teresek Hill walk n walk n walk… very tired…
After lunch we all check out n when back to TARC…

No comments: