Friday, October 31, 2008

My 1st G.Angsi trip

Frankly said, I wasn't really ready yet for Angsi trip after seeing the invitation send out. 1 day Siew Ting came to my house and talk about it. Afterward she took & open my wallet & some $$ flyout for the registration fee. I went blank and just said OK. After few days of clossing date, Cik Chianii sms and informed that I had been selected as group 1 leader. How surprissing, it seem coincidence that at work, my sales manager had resigned & I have to play some leadership role in managing KL office. I started to think that the opportunity of leadership been placed upon me and should take charge of it. Nevertheless, I try my best to work thing out in the trip planning that been sent to me. Distribute some load among group member and lead out during discussion on briefing day.

On day 1, I feel exited seeing everybody. Every time I joined ODA trip, my car will be ready to serve and drive some participant to destination(best part~drive drive drive). Never left out. This time get to play with my little GPS gadget (HTC Diamond). I manage to find Ulu bendol in the map & route it. Just for reference. I do not worry so much as Kak. Lim know the way. Really blessed. Kak. Lim is Pro than the GPS( No wonder she bought HTC Pro~wakaka ). Sure find way. Ha. Reach park at night, so have to night walk. It very challenging and get to enjoy darkness in jungle trail. Nobody is lost during the trip. all safe. Reach Kak Lang site, rest a while, set up tent, masak, makan, cuci pinggan, mandi, enjoy watermelon while preparing next day lunch, dengar TATA buat joke, laugh. Lepas tu, tidur.

Day 2, yeah, start trail to Angsi Peak. Heard from Kak. Lim trail is naik turun, naik turun then naik naik. I sikit bimbang due to not enough physical trained. Anyway, jalan saje whatever the trail like. Akhirnya tiba to 1 part where we have to climb using rope (Takde foto to show~but others will have) this situation required arm strength and proper footing ( 1st time climb using rope while carry backpack ) All berjaya tarik tali naik. Then rehat and eat eat eat. Lepas tu, jalan lagi kecerunan yang melebihi 45 darjah seketika. So tired. Tu Ah SAM pula, kepenatan hingga nak buang backpack, but she really determined and climb to peak. Coz I noe, she only join this trip after find out that no need to carry backpack to Peak. (Change of plan, she misti Y Y Y backpack sticking to her belakang all d way). Kat peak, pokok jarang. Banyak panas tapi syok coz got nice grass, boleh terus baring. Masa masak dinner, my group tertinggal soy sauce & gula. But fellow group member member geng, boleh masak sedap sedap juga. Eng Boon pula goreng potato sampai minyak limpah kat tangan...but he still ok lar coz got Medic team in ODA. Never worry. All taken care. Night time chat chat chat...Chiak hiong phone pula asyik berdering..Ganggu betul. Then wind blew and midst appear of nowwhere...this is so enjoying, just like in movie.

Day 3, turun gunung liao. all d way down down down. I really love downhill, can fly down. test my leg respons and stepping accuracy. (Ha~joking ler). Haiz, really excitement everytime go mount climb. Nice water river to bath bath after sweat sweat.

Wah, how come I wrote so lengthy this time feedback? mayb too stress wif workload. It is possible. Anyway, thanks for the great trip & opportunity!

1 comment:

Kwee Hoon said...

HTC Pro.... but the person who're using it is not Pro... so rely back on Kak Lim human GPS now. Wahahaha

Sure or not want to bring the HTC to this week Datuk trip? Heart pain....