Thursday, December 04, 2008

Angsi 2008

Hi, everybody. Long time no see. How are you all recently? wa, this opening so “jia” so “fu yan”. Hehe, no choice la, until now, only want to post the feedback. Sorry ya, guys and girls, I’m been confuse for a thing all this time. Let refresh back about angsi trip… ok, first thing I remember is, long time did become group member le, so miss the time when I first time join ODA. Angsi trip, this is my third time here. If you ask me, what is the feeling of this three time, is different each time. Is because of different team member? Different trip leader? I think no, is because the situation that we been through and then we bring forward to the trip. We make our conclusion here or you can evaluate your life story, know deeply in your personality and attitude. We don wish a limit to reach but we make a limit to achive and break it. Come to mountain climbing, we need to learn how to become a team first, how to don do too more and don do too less, show your talent on your part, let the cooperate value be the first spirit. This angsi trip, i know le Chue Leng, Kian Guan, Yoon Hah and Chak Hiong. And I become closer to Tata, Jai Wong, Pooi Kuan, Pei San, Vivian and Eng Boon. I think one trip, the cooking period is the fun happy time, the time to let group member communicate, work together, show your chef style, can chit chat, and know each other better. I want to thank to trip leader Chian Nii, she really so hardworking, and because of her hard work, this trip was so great. Thank to ODA, because let me be the cd maker of this trip, angsi trip is so meaningful to me. Hope you all will like it.

From ND (ODA-committee)

No comments: